FB

FB
my photos

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

application letter

Sta., Romana Street,
Paliwan, Bugasong, Antique 5704


April 15, 2012


Mr. Johnny Barbaza
General Manager
JB Computer Works Incorporated
Tordesillas Street. Sibalom, Antique 5713


Sir:

I have read in Antique Journal, April 14, 2012 that your company is needed of a Web designer. I wish to apply for that position.


I am Ian L. Tiao, single, and in good health. I obtained my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree at Antique State University, Sibalom, Antique on March 31, 2012.


I have undergone different trainings in Web designing and Web developing. During the training I do some of the design in Friendster like the background and the home page. And I also created the 47 Web pages of my classmates on Web Pages Design as part of the requirements in Web Development 1,


I have also attended seminars on Web Designing held at CPU, Iloilo city on December 9-12, 2010 and at UP Visayas on December 4-8, 2012, with the knowledge I gained in this seminars, I have improved my skills in Web Design and Web Development.


Attached is my resume for your further evaluation. I am willing to come for an interview any time most convenient to you.


Respectfully yours



Ian L. Tiao

No comments:

Post a Comment